Why Get a Termite Inspection Before Purchasing a New Home or Property?
Termites can be insidious, and the current homeowners could have an infestation and not even know it. It’s entirely possible to miss the signs of termites if you don’t know what they area.
What’s more, termite damage costs more than $5 billion dollars annually, costing homeowners far more than damaged caused by tornadoes, hurricanes, and flooding.
Termite damage is not typically covered by homeowner’s insurance, but early detection can substantially reduce repair costs.
Traditional home inspectors aren’t usually trained in termite inspection, and these inspections are so crucial that many lenders are now requiring borrowers to hire a professional, licensed termite inspector before buying a home.
Super Effective Ways to Tackle Bedbugs
Bedbugs are small, oval, brownish insects that live in the blood of animals or humans.
Adult bedbugs have flat bodies about the size of an apple seed. After feeding, however, their bodies swell and are a reddish color.
Getting rid of bedbugs begins with cleaning up the places where bedbugs live. This should include the following:
- Wash your bedding, linens, curtains, and clothing in hot water and tumble them on high.
- Place stuffed animals, shoes, and other items that can’t be washed in the dryer and run on high for 30 minutes.
- Use a stiff brush to scrub mattress seams to remove bedbugs and their eggs before vacuuming.
- Vacuum your bed and surrounding area frequently. After vacuuming, immediately place the vacuum cleaner bag in a plastic bag and place it in the garbage can outdoors. Take a look around your house and identify where all the downspouts could be placed.
- Repair cracks in plaster and glue down peeling wallpaper to get rid of places bedbugs can hide.
Our Pasadena TX Pest Control Pros: Contact The Pros For Your Free Residential Bed Bug & Termite Inspection
Colonies of termites are often hidden inside of wood or behind walls where they are feeding.
However, there are signs such as mud tubes, sounds of hollow wood, and discarded termite wings in windowsills that could be clues that you have a termite issue.
To be 100% sure, it’s best to call on the professionals for a residential bed bug termite inspection in the Pasadena area that will confirm the extent of your infestation as well as find the conditions that have attracted them into your home. We can help mitigate the damage caused by these insects.
Call us on (888) 483-1536 to enquire further.
Why Choose Us?
We are a licensed and insured termite control company that serves a number of areas throughout the US including Pasadena TX.
We offer professional pest and exterminator services for your residential and commercial properties such as:
- Residential and commercial pest management plans
- Termite inspections and termite reports to the state of Florida
- Complete structural pest protection programs
- Commercial pest control plans
- 24/7 emergency termite removal services
- Inspection reports are immediately available upon completion of the inspection.
- We also help with rodent control and pigeon control
For a free, no obligation quote from our licensed exterminator in Pasadena TX for your bed bug treatment or termite inspection, please call us today on (888) 483-1536.